Networking opportunities through our events and webinars
Career development services
Events/webinars with guest speakers and industry experts
The world leader in driving vitality, relevance and quality across the NIF profession furthering its trust and influence.
We are committed to upholding the highest shari’ah ethical standards to maintain trust and credibility with colleagues, members and the public.
We are empowered to exceed our personal and organizational goals with excellence and exceptional member service.
We are encouraged to challenge ourselves to take chances and apply creative ideas and approaches to all that we do without contradicting the shari’ah
We are one inclusive team with a shared mission and we recognize that our best solutions come from working together.
In terms of section 14 of the bye laws, NIF professional Agency of NIFPWA has the following functions
- Grant membership to persons who fulfill all requirements set out in its byelaws on payment of membership fee;
- Lay down standards of professional conduct for its members;
- Monitor the performance of its members;
- Safeguard the rights; privileges and interests of NIF professionals who are its members;
- Suspend or cancel the membership of NIF professionals who are its members on the grounds set out in its bye-laws;
- Redress the grievances of consumers against NIF professionals who are its members; and
- Publish information about its functions, list of its members, performance of its members and such other information as may be specified by regulations